Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How It Works

Since this is a brand new site, I thought I would tell you a little about my plans for it. There are so many directions I could go with this, but I really want to make a functional, practical source of information, both for myself and for others.

So, what I plan to do is this:

product reviews
information on new ecological technologies
general green living tips

I'll make every attempt to give you organized, well-informed articles with links to click on to find out more about any particular subject I discuss. And, since there is no way I can know everything or have tried every product on the market, I welcome other bloggers (or potential bloggers) to contribute their own product reviews and articles on green living. If you are interested, please leave me a comment with your blog and email addresses, telling me you'd like to contribute. It would be great to make this into a community effort.

If you don't feel compelled to share your product reviews, but you still want to help, you are more than welcome to leave a comment at the end of any product review to either chime in or disagree. Perhaps you feel differently than I do about a product. Let me know (just be nice about it, please). Or, if you would like to find out more about a particular issue or product, but you just don't have the time, bring it to my attention, and I just may find some time myself. I am a stay-at-home mommy but a researcher at heart, and I'm just not content if I'm not looking up some topic or other on the net. There is a wealth of information to be had out there, and if you know how to sift through it properly, you can find out almost anything. So, let's find out what we can about living a cleaner existence, shall we?